maandag 22 november 2010

Glamourized!


Finally! Today Adam Lambert is giving his first EVER concert in the Netherlands! Paradiso in Amsterdam has got something coming!!!
I've been looking out to this day for a while now, so I'm very excited!


Took us a good 3 hours drive, with some jams and finding a parking sport to get there, but my brother Jamie, his 2 friends Kay and Fay and I are ready for some Glambert!!!
I gotta say that, before we left, I asked my dad if I was wearing too much make-up... His responce was "YES!" so I knew I was ready for the show! ;)

We only waited in line for about 2,5 hours before we got pushed in by all the screeming girls who couldn't wait any longer!
By now we had met up with some other lovely ladies!




Inside we all got ready with some glow-in-the-dark decoration! Purty huh?!






Now it's time to wait a little...
And a little more...

But then the lights go out and...


There he is!!! And fuck me! He's playing my favorite song VOODOO to start off with 0_0 HAPPY!!!

And boy, does that man overdress in all the right ways! He look GLAMTASTIC!




His voice is to die for, I'm even amazed with how incredibly good he sounds live!!! Throughout the show, with all the dancing his voice kept hitting every note! Bless him!
I loved the show, loved the dancers and loved Tommy ;) Everybody who was there knows what I'm talking about... Naughty boys... LOL


As with everything that's VERY good in life, this came to an end way too soon! But it gave me a buzz that I'm today, 2 days later, still on!!!




I'm glamourized for life and I was glad and honered to be a part of Adam's very first tour, and very first gig in Holland! Hope to see him again soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten