vrijdag 22 oktober 2010

Weightloss update

It's been a while! I know and I'm sorry... ;)
About 3 weeks ago I told you that I had to get back on track ASAP! Well I did!
For the past 3 weeks I've been back on my diet and going to the gym 4/5 times a week! And I'm UBER glad to tell you that it paid off!
I was measured today, and I lost 2,5 kilo's and 12,5 centimetres again!!! In total that's 19 kilo's now!!! 0_0 And a little more than 2 dress sizes. Can't quite fit my ass into a smaller size yet, but I'm getting there! ;)
So 6 more kilo's and I've reached the goal I set for myself a year ago... And I did it all by my own damn self!!!
As you know I've hated the biggest part of it. And lately I have noticed that I'm more grumpy and edgy, but with this result I know what it was all for! Sorry to those effected by my mood swings, but besides my parents I don't think I bothered anyone with it... Well, just those reading my blogs too :p
Anyways... I told myself that I would buy another card to use the "Better Belly" at my gym if it made me loose at least 2 kilo's... And since it did I'm gonna do these past 3 weeks all over AGAIN! And hope that I'll loose some more of that awefull weight bugging me! And I really do wanna loose at least one more dress size before the end of this year!
My inspiration comes from people around me, people who've been through the same, but mostly myself! Seeing pictures of me, makes me feel so aweful and sad that it keeps me motivated to keep going and NEVER go back to that! I'm still me, only I feel and look better! I've said it before, I'm not there yet, but with every pound and inch I loose I come so much closer to my goal! And again, if I can do it, YOU can do it! All you need is willpower, strength and believe in yourself. It's there, you just have to find it and hold on to it!
And like me, you have to make yourself priority! Me loosing weight is more important than pretty much anything else right now and untill I've reached my goal, it'll stay that way!


This is history, this is my unhappy, and I don't ever wanna go throught that again!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten