dinsdag 5 oktober 2010

Echelon Party

That we, as an Echelon family are close, we already knew! We meet each other at gigs waiting in line to see our heroes perform. We catch up on the good ol' internet sometimes and do some promo here and there. It's all part of being an Echelon!


But to have someone open up their home to have an Echelon PARTY is something I had never heard of, or could've ever imagined! Patti did open up her home for us and invited all the Echelon that wanted to come to have a great time with her and her incredibly talented boyfriend Thijs (all kudo's to him for his amazing Mars banners and artwork)



We did so on October 2nd at Patti's place in Tilburg, the Netherlands!
12 Echelon turned up and the fun started immediately! With 30 Seconds to Mars blasting in the background we talked a lot of Mars together. We shared home-made apple pie, champaine, French cheese, chocolates and Mars bracelets!







We had an absolute blast and ended the night with some hylarious interviews and pictures of the band! They simply ARE funny as hell!
9 of us spend the night at Patti's to keep the party going! It was around 6 am when the last of the die hards went to bed!





At around 10 am (that same morning) we had breakfast together. After breakfast some had to go home, but 6 of us stayed to watch some movies together... You guessed it, Jared Leto movies! (Shannon did pop up in one of them though WUAHAHA)



We shared some more Mars experiences and talked about a lot of other stuff too. We even popped out the windows to do a little promoting aswell... Couldn't resist with this amazing house and incredible banners!




Before we knew it, it was time for dinner and we decided to pick up some Chinese food.



After that we finally said our goodbyes and left home. I don't think it was easy for any of us, since we had so much fun! By now the amazing party had lasted for over 24 hours, and most of us had to work or go to school the next morning. We did agree to the fact, that these sort of things are gonna happen more often! We shouldn't just meet up at venues or promo's. We're gonna see each other more than that and SOONer than that too!





I have to say for myself, that this was an experience to remember! I'm still amazed with how much we're all effected by one band's music and how it brought us together. I'm prouder now, than I ever was before, to call myself an Echelon and I'm happy with all the sisters I've gained because of it! I love you guys and I can't wait to see you again!


PROVEHITO IN ALTUM

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful recap of the weekend babe! I had sooo much fun :D The pics are fab, all of them, and the memories will last forever :) Next up, my house warming! Thinking of doing a seperate Echelon house warming, so we can blast Mars music and not make my other guests cringe :P I had a blast, thanks to ALL and especially Patti and Thijs, and I hope to see all of you soon!!! XXXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey Sweetie baby Sis! Thanks for capturing the weekend so well. I'm also proud and so happy! Looking forward to the next gathering, things will never be the same anymore. Big (wet, lol) kiss to everyone!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm glad you guys think I did well ;) I always speak from the heart, so it's always great to hear positive feedback!!
    YES I'm more than looking forward to seeing everybody again too!

    And Saskia, that MARS housewarming sounds EPIC! I'm game!!!

    Big (wet if you want :p) kiss right back at ya Charley!

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen