vrijdag 24 september 2010

Friends?

Gotta get something off my chest AGAIN!

Due to a lot of things that happened to me in high school, it takes a long time for me to trust someone let alone call them a "friend" of mine. To me, friend is a huge word and a title you have to deserve! A lot of people I thought were my friends let me down so hard in the past, I'm not gonna let that happen again! I only have 2 people that I truely call my friends and one of them is my best one! Other than that I have a few girls that are almost friends to me, but not the same... And one who is a friend of my mother, who I hang out with a lot! We have a lot in common and a lot of the same interests, only she makes a lot of deals and appointments with me and others only to not follow through on them eventually!!! I hate that! Then don't tell me you're gonna go to a concert with me and make me buy 2 tickets, only for you to say, one week before the gig, you aren't coming with me and I should try to sell the other ticket! Don't ask me to buy a full spanish course so you can copy my books and pay me back half, if you eventually stop taking the classes and never pay me! Don't tell me you will go to a party with my if you're not gonna go!!! I'm so frustrated right now! Why does she do that??!! Doesn't friendship mean a damn thing to her?? I don't concider her a good friend anymore, just a friend of the family and this was the absolute last time I'll ever agree to do something "fun" with her! It seems to only cost me money and patience!!! NO MORE!
Friends should love each other, help each other and be there for each other, not depend and abuse!
Guess this is the story of my life....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten