vrijdag 24 september 2010

MARS gig experience

It was on June 8th of this year! MARS was coming back to Holland, Tilburg this time.

After the gig in Amsterdam in March of this year I decided I was gonna see them as often
as possible! That was the night I became an Echelon! Just to feel the energy coming from the
crowd and the guys! It was unforgettable!

Anyways, I had to go all by myself to the Tilburg show, cuz the person who was coming with me,kinda stood me up LOL. Normally I'd just not go if I had to go alone, butI was gonna go no matter what! To see MARS ofcourse, but also cuz I knew that the Echelon would
make it one big family event! And they did. I brought a book to kill time, but I didn't need it.



I arrived at 11 am and before I knew it, I was chatting with all these girls (so many girls come to see MARS...I wonder why...) around me and I forgot about the time! It was flying! It felt as if I was talkingto people I knew for ages! But than again we had one huge thing in common, one solid base:30 SECONDS TO MARS!!! And what they do to us and I guess we found out that to all of us Echelon, they mean MUSIC, LIFE, BELIEVING and UNDERSTANDING! Everyone I met could relate to at least one of the songs... Amazing, that's all I can say!

Finally we were able to get in! I'd hoped that standing in line for almost 8 hours was gonna get me a front row view, but it was so crowded!! Where I was standing was pretty good anyways!
Unlike in Amsterdam where I did stand all the way in the front but I couldn't see Shannon (DAMN!) I now did have a few Echelon in front of me, but I saw all three of them!



Unfortunately a combination of not eating/drinking enough, a hot venue and the lovely Jared telling everybody to take 3 f-ing steps forward was my kill! I was about to pass out and I had to step out of the crowd... I never felt so down in my life! After months of waiting and standing in line for hours I have to miss out on the last 30 minutes of the show..??!!
I heard Jared, who sneeked as always into the middle of the crowd, do a little ALIBI and I kinda fell apart a little... But as the song sais I got back up again (I had to, the floor is the most comfortable place to sit) and I decided to got to the TMF aWARds, cuz MARS was gonna play there and I even bough tics to see them in Germany in December! Next month I'll
get my glyphics tattoo cuz I BELIEVE and I do nothing but listen and relate to their music!



"Some people believe in God, I believe in Music and some people pray, I turn up the radio. Music is EVERYTHING to me!"

So Jared, Shannon and Tomo... You can get a HALLELUJA!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten