vrijdag 24 september 2010

God daughter



October 18th)
Today I was asked to become a god-mother!
I was completely shocked, did not see that coming! And I was also very excited and even let a little tear go. So everybody else started letting the water works come!
It's gonna be my cousins' 2nd baby. He and his girlfriend already have a little girl so I can't wait to find out if it's gonna be another girl or if I'm gonna have a god-son! Eitherway I'll love the baby! I feel so special because of this. It's nice to know you have such a close family.
The baby is due May 6th... I'm glad time flies! And in a couple of weeks we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl, since we pretty much only have girls in the family it would be great to have a boy now. But a girl is just as fine, as long as the baby is healthy, that's most important!

I'm so excited and happy, I just had to share it with you guys!!!
And in a couple of months we'll celebrate my god-baby hahahaha
I love the sound of it already!!!!!
Can't wait for you little baby

November 17th)
Today I found out that everything is still going great. Heartbeat is strong and everything is growing the way it is supposed to November 30th we'll find out if it's gonna be a boy or a girl
In Holland it is tradition (don't know if it's typically Dutch..) to make a sign indicating that a baby is born to put in the front yard. Me being a pretty creative person, have been looking throughout the internet for an idea to use for the sign... And I already came up with something! Baby-Toones (they're so cute) If it's a girl it's gonna be a baby bunny holding a big heart and if it's a boy it'll be baby-Bugs Bunny driving a racing car holding a carrot! Since that one sounds most interesting it would be cool to make that one, but the girly one looks really cute too 3 more weeks before I know which one to make! Can't wait



January 18th)
It's been ages I know... Been up to so many things!! Anyways... A couple of months (already) ago, we found out that it's gonna be a GIRL!!!So I'm going to have a god-daughter! YAY! I see cute stuff I wanna buy everywhere, but first she has to be born ofcourse... So the sign is obviously going to be the cute girly bunny! I really can't wait for this little girl to come into my life. I know she will have a very special place in my heart!
Talk to you soon!!!!

April 6th)
Last week I heard her heartbeat myself! She has a fast little heart and I love it already!
Only one month left, give or take! Who knows, she might come 2 weeks early or late! My cousin absolutely can't wait for her to be born, her belly is getting BIG! She's gonna try to give birth at home and I can only hope all goes well and she can do it! It's getting so close now! I honest to god can't wait any longer either! Though 9 months go by so very fast, it can't be fast enough when a baby is gonna get born!
The sign is done! One last coating and it will be strong enough for all weather LOL! I love how it turned out, but y'all are gonna have to wait till she's born, then I'll put up a pic of it;) And her name! I'm so curious to find out what my god-daughter is going to be called I'll probably like it anyways HA!
So... in one month you'll hear from me again! With lots of pics!!!



May 18th)
Today she is here!!! At 12.24 am my god-daughter SHENNA was born. She decided to stay inside her moms' belly 2 weeks longer then she was supposed to (2 nervewrecking weeks, I'll tell you that much!), so they induced my cousin and only 2 hours later she was born! She weighs 3810 grams, so she is a lot bigger than we thought she was gonna be! She is a beautiful little princess and she stole my heart before I even saw her. At 7 pm it was finally time for me to meet the little girl and I'll admit, I teared up again, just like I did when we got the phone call from my cousin telling us she was born. I knew it was going to be something special, a god-daughter in stead of another little niece, but I didn't know it was gonna feel this special! I will love and spoil her to pieces and she will always have a special place in my heart!


Here little Shenna is 3 months old already! She's starting to make sounds and recognize people! I love her very much!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten