vrijdag 24 september 2010

My creativity

I'm a very calm person on the outside. I sometimes even like to think of myself as lazy! I hate to admit this, but it is true.
In my mind however, I am always busy. I have all the ideas when it comes to movies, how they would be interesting, scary or romantic... Don't get me wrong, I'm not thinking about doing anything in the movie business, but perhaps if I allow myself the time and let my imagination take over, I could!
Also when it comes to artwork, my mind is always spinning! I make wish cards, I paint now and then and recently I made a whole batch of bracelets. 30 seconds to mars inspired bracelets to be more precize!
That's another thing that's constantly on my mind, music. I live and breathe for it and the biggest regret I have in life, is the fact that I can't make music. I dont have the voice, though I love to sing, and I don't play any instrument, though I might be able to! I guess, the insecure girl in me just doesn't let me try it out...
In my life, I'm always lost in my own daydreams. In my imagination I have a husband, kids, I can see how my own home looks like. And because of that, probably, I'm still single, have no kids and live at home with my parents. In my busy head I've got it all figured out, all the paintings I want to make, all the songs I'd love to sing and hell! even all the actors I'd like to kiss! All the awards I'd love to win for all of that.
But my mind also wonders... Is this really what you want? Don't you like, just what you have. I'd like to scream out that I hate what I have, cuz I have absolutely nothing... But my creative mind! And with that creative mind and all the stuff I know I can do if I just set my mind to it, the way I can escape everything around me because of that creative daydreaming mind, I feel pretty damn rich!
I simply love what a lot of people love, music, art, movies... I like to get lost in my own imagination and set my mind free, who doesn't want to escape this hell hole called earth sometimes. And I have hope! Hope, that maybe, just maybe, someday either one of my imaginative dreams may come true. Even it's it's just a little part of it...

1 opmerking: